Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dumb thoughts; Oh Sorry - "ran"

Talked on the phone last night with someone I didn't know very well (and none of you know at all) about a mutual concern. We covered the topic and then proceeded to talk another half hour about -stuff - and got to know one another quite well. So much so that we felt as if we were long time friends. Now this is someone I may never meet, but it goes to show that interesting things can take place when you least expect it. No mystry ? here guys, just is what it is or was or whatever.

My dog needs food. What more can I say. Got to go buy some.

I despise Rodney King . Cause problems and then wonder why we can't all just get along.

Feeling low today. I'm not ready to cash it in just yet but I think I'll be glad when the game is over. I'll feel better later or tomorrow.

Found my sticks. Can't figure that out? Well I lost them and then I found out where they were. Therefore I found them. I wonder what that may mean to those who may read this? It was important to me.

Look up, research, evaluate, and apply said lesson learned by the governers race in Va. The tip of the turning tide? We can only hope.

All done

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you found your sticks. Enjoy them :)