Sunday, May 31, 2009

wandering mind

getting on or along - who cares? not today anyway. thursday morning early the phone rang. an RN I work with called to ask if she and her two children could stay here with us for a few days if needed. I told her she could. seems that her significant other told her to get out. that she and her bastard children could find their own way. (he is the father of one of the children) her other one's father dosen't even see or contact his child. she has made at least two bad choices in this regard . she's nice and really a good person but has this blind spot. she won't eat pork or shellfish but children out of wedlock is no problem. how strange is that? anyway she found another place on short notice. just as well but not really a problem. men are - well they are. I know I've made my mistakes to, but for anyone to abandon there children - what can you say.

not really up today but not sad either. sun, blue sky, quiet - prehaps pensive is the word. pesimestic about the future. not mine ,just in general. I think I want to hurt but that takes to much energy. guess I'll just have to smile and be happy. Hey now thats an idea. why don't we all be happy in spite of the world and life and jobs and people. be good and fair to others and keep the boys away from my daugthers. men are men but boys ( no matter their age) are truly the lowest of the low.




I think I just made my point.

love you all

ps: will I get more than 2 comments?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Of which daughters (and boys?) are you refering to?

Melissa said...

Funny how out of wedlock children are slowing becoming the norm. And the married people are starting to not want kids. Weird. I see so many women up here through my job who have been abandoned by their children's fathers, but really--how solid can a relationship be when you give it up and ask for nothing in return. In the end you get nothing in return.

Unknown said...

What do you mean abandoned?!! Women need to be strong enough to KNOW that even if a man chooses to leave, they have a choice too. To feel abandoned or take that opportunity and MAKE an opportunity. It doesn't all have to be bad...why do women constantly rely on the men to take care of everything? I applaud all the strong women (or the ones who just fake the strength until they really do have it) who don't let their lives be ruined by a man 'abandoning' them. It could end up being a great thing. Also...women leave too, you know. Everyone has a choice.
And yes, you now have more than two comments Dad!