Tuesday, February 26, 2008

again?

ok here we are . just a room full of strangers. (old song but i can't remember the next line. my honey tels me that i have to write on all these blogs and you know how hard it is for me.

so while mama is puten on makeup so we can go out for a while I'll lay down a line or two. not so hard a work day but still busy. i picked up the grils - thats girls-(but what about all the grils in the world?) we went to get matthew (he goes by matt but not to me. it will always be matthew)but they wanted him to stay another hour or so. so he will come over tomorrow evening.

you have got to see how hershey reacts with the birds.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I always loved that you called us your 'little grils.'

Jennifer said...

I also always loved that you called us your little grils. I can remember it clear back to the first house in Nephi.

Also, Matthew with ALWAYS me Matthew to me. I just can't bring myself to call him anything else.

Starting Over said...

Dad I love that you're a blogger.

Anonymous said...

Hey shuga...I love you and you're sitting next to me now..so no need to write anymore

Melissa said...

Now there cannot be any way that I did that sort of thing as a child. I was the perfect kid! Okay, so there was the thing with the hair cutting, and a few makeup disasters, but really...I was good!